- Australian Institute of Packaging
- Australian Made
- dairy industry
- Food And Beverage
- Food Awards
- food industry
- Food safety
- Food Science
- health foods
- Keytone Dairy
- milk products
- natural products
- NORD DRIVESYSTEMS
- palm oil
- probiotics labelling
- St George
- University of Melbourne
- western australia
- Applaws expands premium pet food range in Woolies
Applaws Pet Food has released four additional products which are now available in selected Woolworths stores nationally.
- Wine awards – gold medals announced
The finalists of the 2017 Pier One Sydney Harbour NSW Wine Awards have just been revealed.
- Palm Oil Free Certification launched to protect orangutans
The world’s first International Palm Oil Free Certification Accreditation Programme (POFCAP) has been launched.
- A2 milk gets approval for sale in China
Synlait has received registration which will allow exports of A2 Milk’s China label infant formula to China to continue.
- Conference looks to the future of seafood
Close to 350 delegates from across Australia and abroad will arrive in Sydney this week for Seafood Directions 2017.
- Coca-Cola launches sugar-free Coca-Cola Plus Coffee
Australians will be the first in the world to taste the new Coca-Cola Plus Coffee – available as a limited edition over summer.
- Most Aussies look for food with Australian Made logo – research
New research from market intelligence agency Mintel reveals that as many 72 per cent of metro Australians make the effort to buy food or drink products with an Australian Made/Grown logo, while 17 per cent always make it a point to do the same. Among the urban Australians who purchase products with the Australian Made/Grown … Continue reading Most Aussies look for food with Australian Made logo – research
- Aussie Wine Week makes its mark in the US
Sixteen Australian winemakers travelled to New York and San Francisco to showcase their wines at a series of trade, media and consumer events.
- Australian alcohol consumption a key to reducing cancer deaths
New research has found that reducing alcohol consumption at the population level would lead to a reduction in cancer deaths in Australia.
- Food Innovation Australia Limited launches Cluster Programme
Food Innovation Australia Limited – the Food and Agribusiness Industry Growth Centre – has announced today that it is launching the Cluster Programme.
- Fonterra full year profit down 11pc
Dairy Co-Operative Fonterra has announced net profit after tax for 2016/17 was NZ$745m ($687m), a drop of 11 per cent.
- Tip Top launches pre-sliced milk bun
Tip Top has expanded its popular Gourmet Burger Range, which already includes brioche, slider and damper products, to include a pre-sliced milk bun.
- Murray Goulburn side steps buyout speculation
Dairy co-operative Murray Goulburn has avoided speculation around who will buy it out, saying there is no certainty that any transaction will even eventuate.
- Sweeter deal for Australian sugar exports to Indonesia
Indonesia has implemented its earlier agreement to reduce tariffs on the import of Australian raw sugar, strengthening opportunities for Australia’s sugar exporters.
- Wiley’s honey project to employ 400,000 ‘workers’
The workers, eight colonies of honey bees, are set to produce over 360kg of honey each year.
- Australian food & beverage industry not prepared for crises
While many food companies are relatively well prepared to deal with product recall, they are under-prepared in the event of a crisis, according to a new survey.
- Flowfresh flooring renews HACCP International Certification
The ultra-hygienic polyurethane flooring range Flowfresh has successfully achieved HACCP International certification for the second time, with Flowfresh Cove included in the accredited collection for the first time. This certification comes just over a decade since the global resin flooring manufacturer Flowcrete Group first combined the silver-ion based antibacterial agent Polygiene with a robust polyurethane … Continue reading Flowfresh flooring renews HACCP International Certification
- Water tech company Xylem to host Newcastle training day
The global water technology company, focused on addressing the world’s most challenging water issues, will host the training day on September 21.
- GS1, IBM and Microsoft collaborate to leverage GS1 standards in enterprise blockchain applications
GS1, the global business communications standards organisation recently announced a collaboration with IBM and Microsoft to leverage GS1 standards in their enterprise blockchain applications for supply chain clients. GS1’s global standards for identification and structured data enable blockchain network users to scale enterprise adoption and maintain a single, shared version of the truth about supply … Continue reading GS1, IBM and Microsoft collaborate to leverage GS1 standards in enterprise blockchain applications
- The businesses set to revolutionise the F&B industry
Lion has announced the cohort for Lion ‘Unleashed’, a 12-week accelerator program that will see close collaboration between participants and the leading food and beverage company. In the first year of launching the program, 300 applications from across the globe were received for Unleashed, with emerging businesses looking to gain an edge in their quest … Continue reading The businesses set to revolutionise the F&B industry