- Big Australian presence at China’s largest wine fair
The China Food and Drinks Fair was marked by an amplified Australian presence with 60 wine brands and 20 wine regions exhibiting under the Wine Australia banner.
- Key Technology introduces sorter for potato strips
Key Technology, a member of the Duravant family of operating companies, has introduced Veryx digital sorters equipped with their patented sort-to-grade software for both wet and frozen potato strips.
- NHP to acquire Rockwell Automation related business assets
NHP Electrical Engineering Products has announced the acquisition of the Rockwell Automation related business assets from Rexel Industrial Automation, a business of Rexel Australia.
- Craft brewer Brewpack rebrands, plans $35m facility
Brewpack and Stockade Brew are restructuring under the newly formed Tribe Breweries umbrella and will expand into a new facility in Goulburn.
- Fundamentals of Packaging Technology
The 2018 AIP National Conference will offer a unique opportunity to undertake three of the most popular modules of the on-line Fundamentals of Packaging Technology (FBT) course as residential training.
- Byron Bay Cookie launches new Art Series
The Byron Bay Cookie Company is launching a new Art Series range to celebrate the 15th anniversary of Byron Bay Cookies being served on board QANTAS. Qantas domestic passengers have been raving about the new Sour Cherry Cheesecake Cookie which combines juicy cherries and velvety cream cheese, whilst Qantas international passengers will soon get to … Continue reading Byron Bay Cookie launches new Art Series
- Future Food programs to accelerate Brisbane businesses
Brisbane is getting behind its food and beverage innovators with Lord Mayor Graham Quirk inviting businesses to participate in new accelerator programs to help them grow and reach global markets.
- Most farmers recognise need to upskill
Farmers’ business management and leadership skills will increasingly become the key determinant in running successful agricultural operations in Australia, Rabobank CEO Peter Knoblanche has cautioned the industry.
- Flow meters with CEMS & CERMS capabilities
FCI’s thermal mass MT100 Series air/gas Flow Meters are available with two to eight flow rate sensing points to overcome these issues.
- Market saturation hinders bottled water’s growth in China
While China remains one of the biggest bottled water markets globally, the latest research from global market intelligence agency Mintel reveals that retail volume sales are on the decline.
- Bear Essentials Fruit Sliders
Made purely from natural Queensland fruit, Bear Essentials Fruit Sliders are the only products of their kind in Australia.
- Single stage helical gear unit
NORD Drivesystems has extended its successful NORDBLOC.1 series with a single stage gear unit for applications with high speeds and torques.
- Ultrasonic flow sensors
Sick has introduced non-contact DOSIC ultrasonic flow sensors designed to precisely detect the flow volume of conductive and non-conductive liquids in demanding environments.
- Professionally formulated sports snack bars
Set The Bar has re-launched their range of professionally formulated sports food products, enerGi Bio Bars, with two additional flavours and new packaging.
- Rare American whiskeys land in Australia
The 2018 Antique Collection of American whiskeys has landed in Australia, from the award-winning Buffalo Trace Distillery.
- Rabobank makes new board appointment
Rabobank Australia & New Zealand Group has announced the appointment of Jillian Segal AM to its boards.
- Glass bottle redesigned with confidence using clear SLA 3D printing
Orora has earned client buy-in on a new beer bottle design, using colour-matched 3D printed appearance models with identical heft and hue of glass.
- Why people choose gluten-free
Research from and Charles Sturt University has shone new light onto why some people who don’t suffer coeliac disease choose gluten-free foods.
- NHP Electrical Engineering celebrates 50 years
Established in 1968, founder Nigel Hugh Peck started NHP Electrical Engineering Products with the promise of providing the electrical engineering marketplace with quality products, systems and solutions.
- Sixth person dies as result of listeria linked to rockmelon
A NSW woman has died from listeriosis, taking the number of deaths linked to contaminated rockmelon to six.