Would you like your new product featured here? Simply fill out the form located here and we can add it to the list.
- Squaring things up: Sanitarium/Cookie Time One Square Meal
Cookie Time Limited and Sanitarium have joined forces in a major licensing deal to launch CTL’s breakthrough meal bar One Square Meal into the Australian market.
- Take a dip on Australia Day: Red Rock Deli party snacks
Now the festive season is over, what better way to beat the back-to-work-blues than by planning the next big celebrations!
Luckily, it’s just two weeks until Australia’s favourite holiday and Red Rock Deli has some great new treats to get festivities underway.
- What a sweetie: Natvia Natural Sweetener
Australian’s are heavily addicted to sugar hitting up on more than 24 teaspoons every day. The sweet killer is putting thousands of lives at risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and cancer.
- Hot potato: San Remo potato filled pasta
San Remo’s new fresh range of potato filled pasta is a special mealtime alternative perfect for sharing with family and friends.
- Beauty and the Greek: Chobani Flavoured Greek Yoghurt
Chobani, America’s #1 selling yogurt brand, has launched its popular flavoured Greek yogurt range in Woolworths’ stores throughout New South Wales.
- Looks like jelly, tastes like a milkshake: Aeroplane Wobble
Aeroplane, one of Australia’s most iconic and trusted brands, has added a new and unique dimension to their dessert range with the introduction of Aeroplane Wobble, a dairy dessert mix, the first of its kind to hit Australian shelves.
- Simple Snacking: Uncle Tobys Simply
The new Uncle Tobys Simply range of portion-controlled snacks comes in a selection of fruit bars, fruit nibbles & nature’s mix.
The snacks feature only a handful of ingredients; fruit, grains, nuts and seeds, and very little else.
- Little tin with a big mission: Fish 4 Ever Skipjack Tuna
Here’s one for the good guys! Fish 4 Ever Skipjack Tuna, for the second year running has been rated by international environmental watchdog Greenpeace, as Australia’s most sustainable tuna in its Canned Tuna Guide.
- Five out of five : Weight watchers endorsed Muffin Break Muffins
Health-conscious Aussies are in for two new sweet treats this spring, when a duo of delicious fresh flavours will be added to the Weight Watchers range sold at Muffin Break stores across the country.
- Let them eat icing: Queen’s Royal Icing
Queen Fine Foods have put the icing on the Queen’s cake with the latest edition to their diverse range of baking products introducing, Queen’s Royal Icing.
- How to stop food cravings
Why is it that we crave certain foods? And are there other ways we can satisfy our cravings without actually eating? I turned to science to find some answers…
- Eat Australian Beef 17th June 2011
In a rather bold move, Sydneysider Julian Kennedy has launched a Facebook page / event inviting his mates and their mates (and their mates) to support Australian farmers by eating Aussie beef tomorrow night.
- Gravity activated pouring systems, whatever next? [VIDEO]
“When you tip it, beer goes straight into your mouth, when you tip it back, the beer stops flowing…”