This Crystal Group rugged server delivers computing performance in extreme and unpredictable environments. — critical for successful execution of combat, sonar, and electronic warfare applications across all domains, including cyber.
The smaller, integrated footprint of the unit fits easily into standard rack slots. With system availability, superior cooling, and shock/vibe resistance, this 1.5U rugged server stands ready to perform.
Warfighters achieve dominance with accurate, real-time information – which requires failsafe computer hardware that works in any conditions. Crystal Group products are engineered and tested to meet or exceed strict MIL-SPEC standards.
In addition, the unsurpassed thermal performance uses custom heatsinking solutions and special air management techniques. Crystal fuse the GPU and networking capabilities with the latest Intel Xeon Scalable processors to deliver secure, near-zero latency at the tactical edge.
- rugged 1.5U, 21″ deep rack mounted Dual Node, front I/O server;
- lightweight aluminum construction – 12.7–14.51kg;
- shared 1500W power supply operates off 110/220V 50/60Hz AC or 180-350 V dc;
- dense SWAP capability with two dual socket motherboards per chassis;
- 2nd Gen Intel Xeon scalable processors up to 125W each;
- four removable U.2 NVME SSDs;
- four low profile HHHL PCIe x16 slots, plus 2x SIOM modules with up to 8 ports of network connectivity per chassis; and
- 4X USB 3.0, 2x VGA, 2X Gigabit IPMI.