The brand new Aqualab Series 4 water activity meter is available for purchase in Australia from Graintec Pty Ltd from this month.
The new intuitive menu navigation, easy to clean sensor area and data storage will provide increased functionality and utility for lab operators.
A continuation of the industry standard AquaLab Series 3, the Series 4 TE and TEV is redesigned with an open sensor block which forms a vapour seal around samples during testing and enables cleaning without any instrument disassembly.
The internal data storage allows for compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 (login and time-stamped data storage capabilities).
AquaLab 4 TEV also features Decagon’s Integrated Sensor Block, the only instrument in the industry to allow push-button toggling between dewpoint and capacitance sensors.
The specification data for the AquaLab Series 4 TE are:
- Sensor Chilled-mirror dewpoint;
- Temperature Control 15 to 50 °C;
- Measurement Speed < 5 Min;
- Accuracy ± 0.003 aw;
- Resolution ± 0.0001 aw;
- Range 0.030 to 1.000 aw;
- Warranty 3 Year Parts and Labor;
- Footprint 26.7 x 27.8 x 12.7 cm;
- Operating environment:4 to 50 °C (39 to 122 °F), 0 to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing).