The Michell CDP301 portable HCDP tester uses the chilled-mirror principle for both hydrocarbon and water dew-point measurements and is designed to follow the requirements as described in ASTM D1142. Based on the visual manual method of observing the formation of condensate, the CDP301 uses a high-definition visual image to assist users and allows image capture and reliable logging of measurements for later review.
- Fundamental cooled-/chilled-mirror dew-point measurement principle.
- High-definition colour LC display.
- Visual identification of both water and hydrocarbon dew point.
- Automatic mirror cooling rate control according to ISO 6327 and ASTM D1142 test methods for natural-gas dew-point measurements.
- Self-contained, rechargeable battery powered.
- Exd certified IECEx ATEX Zone 1 IIB+H2 T3.
- 100 barg operating pressure rating.
- Greater than 60˚C measurement depression range (up to 100 barg pressure).
- Better than ±0.5˚C accuracy of mirror surface measurement.