Backplane Systems Technology has released Neousys’ Nuvo-5608VR Intel 6th-Gen Core i7/i5 Fanless Mobile Surveillance System with 8x PoE+, DIO, CAN Bus, 2x 3.5-inch HDD(RAID 0/1).
The latest fanless mobile surveillance system is designed for real-time video analysis and streaming. It incorporates 6th-Gen Core i CPU, IP camera connectivity with a massive storage capacity for emerging Intelligent surveillance and security applications.
Featuring Eight Gigabit PoE+ ports, the Nuvo-5608VR provides sufficient bandwidth to collect high-definition video streams from IP cameras, while its 6th-Gen Core i7 CPU is capable of performing real-time video analytics and can accommodate two 3.50-inch hard drives with RAID 0/1 configuration to support more than 24 TB storage capacity for recording 8-CH, 1080p @H.264 video for over three months.
Neousys’ patented damping-bracket is designed with the Nuvo-5608VR to protect the system against vibration in harsh mobile environmental conditions.
Being a rugged mobile surveillance platform, Nuvo-5608VR is equipped with dedicated HDD heat-spreaders to maintain adequate HDD operating temperature and along with extra features such as DIO, CAN Bus, and ignition control, the Nuvo-5608VR is the perfect fit for both stationary and mobile surveillance applications.
- supports Intel 6th-Gen Core i7/ i5/ i3 LGA1151 Socket-Type CPU;
- 8x 802.3at PoE+ Ports and 2x GbE Ports;
- 2x 3.5-inch HDD accommodation, support RAID 0/1 with over 24 TB capacity;
- dedicated HDD heat-spreader for optimised thermal performance;
- 4x full-size Mini-PCIe sockets with SIM support;
- 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO;
- 1x CAN 2.0 port;
- 8~35V wide-range DC Input with built-in ignition power control; and
- patented damping brackets to withstand 1 Grms vibration.