- Australian Government
- Australian Institute of Packaging
- Australian Made
- dairy industry
- Food And Beverage
- Food Awards
- food industry
- Food safety
- Food Science
- health foods
- natural products
- NORD DRIVESYSTEMS
- palm oil
- probiotics labelling
- St George
- University of Melbourne
- western australia
- Saimo Linear Weighers for powder packaging applications
Saimo SLW Series Linear Weigher provides reliable and economical weighing solutions for low speed manual packing operation and medium speed automatic operation for a broad range of granule and
- Oliver meals packaging and sealing systems from Confoil
Confoil’s Oliver 1908 and Oliver 1808 are simple to use automated meals packaging systems. Constructed of stainless steel and anodised aluminium, both systems are easy to clean. Each system
- Flamingo Mixing Machines for large powder loads
The Flamingo WLDH Series Horizontal Spiral Belt Mixing Machine requires only a small area but can handle large loads.
- Flamingo Quick Mix Liquefier from Ernest Fleming
With a hygienic design, the Flamingo Quick Mix Liquefier is suitable for adding solids such as powders to free flowing liquids to create products such as creams and sauces.
- Lubrication-free piston rings from Treotham Automation
Ready-to-fit clip-on polymer piston rings such as “iglidur” piston rings are increasingly replacing PTFE tape as they can be fitted with one simple movement.
- Testo pocket size differential pressure and flow meter
testo 510’s differential pressure measurement is temperature compensated for accurate readings.
- Oystar to launch EF 400 filling and sealing machine
The OYSTAR Group has announced it will be launching its new EF 400 type forming, filling and sealing machine (FFS) at the Salon de l’Emballage 2010 in Paris from 22 – 25 November 2010.
- Viscount Returnable Transit Packaging minimises costs
Viscount Plastics’ returnable transit packaging is the most cost-efficient way to transport fruits and vegetables.
- Testo folding thermometers for food safety
The testo 103 and 104 folding thermometers quickly and reliably measure the temperature of food. They are robust, hygienic and extremely easy to operate, making them ideally suitable for use
- Matsu Chilling Systems offer Australian made chillers
Matsu Chilling Systems use Refcomp and Hitachi refrigeration compressors wherever possible due to their durability.
- tna mussel processing system minimises food safety risks and shell breakages
Tna’s processing system combines an open, gateless stainless steel design with caustic wash down capabilities to minimise food safety risks.
- Accuweigh Budpak multi-head weighers for easy weighing of sugar
Accuweigh/Budpak’s multi-head weighers are suitable for accurate and high speed weighing of sugar.
- Xeikon and Moss introduce Digital Decorating System ideal for label printers
Xeikon, a division of Punch Graphix, and Italian-based MOSS, a leader in container decorating technologies, have launched their Digital Decorating System.
- Amcor launches new cereal box liners for better protection
Amcor Flexibles Europe & Americas (AFEA) has introduced its new Amcor Vodex, a bag-in-box liner developed to enhance the protective barrier around cereals.
- Best introduces Detox Laser for detecting aflatoxin on crops
Best Optical and Laser Sorting Equipment has introduced the Detox Aflatoxin Laser Sorter, designed to detect and reject aflatoxin levels on a wide range of crops.
- CFS ScanMidi for multiple meat processing functions
The CFS ScanMidi provides multiple functions in one machine, saving on costs.
It can be used for high capacity massaging, tumbling, cooling, coating, rinsing and defrosting of pork, beef,
- Brüel industrial washers for crate cleaning
Brüel industrial washers are suitable for washing a range of materials, including crates, buckets and trays, involved in the production lines of the food and beverage industries.
- Mettler Toledo industrial scales for accurate weighing
Mettler Toledo’s line of industrial scales include floor, pallet, and low-profile scales.
- Warequip Walkie Stackers for easy lifting
Warequip has a large range of Walkie Stackers from manual units through to electric units in both straddle legged and fork over units.
- Jorgensen leak tester for cans provides reliable quality assurance
Danish packaging company, Jorgensen Engineering, has introduced a new and innovative system for detection of leaks in cans.