- Australian Government
- Australian Institute of Packaging
- Australian Made
- dairy industry
- Food And Beverage
- Food Awards
- food industry
- Food safety
- Food Science
- health foods
- natural products
- NORD DRIVESYSTEMS
- palm oil
- probiotics labelling
- St George
- University of Melbourne
- western australia
- Air/water cleaning gun
Tecpro Australia’s Air/Water Cleaning Gun is designed to solve the dilemma of trying to clean effectively when water pressure is low or clean water supplies are limited.
- Four steps to an economical solution for filling compliance
Mettler Toledo recommends an economical solution that meets compliance regulations in four simple steps and eliminates costs associated with overfilling.
- Packaging system with labeller and inserter
TNA has launched the first ever VFFS packaging system with fully integrated labeller and inserter
- Motor protection for increased plant safety
Siemens has released the Simatic ET 200SP motor starter that protects electric motors and loads.
- Resistive touch monitors for industrial applications
Designed for demanding applications, Faytech’s Resistive Touch Series Monitors that are dust and water resistant.
- Industrial gear units with 190 kNm output torque
Nord Drivesystems extends the successful industrial gear unit range by adding a new size with 190 kNm output torque.
- Compact industrial label printers
Honeywell has released new models of its MP Series durable compact industrial label printers.
- High speed insulated roll doors
Rapid roll doors specialist DMF International presents a new range of high speed insulated doors to meet the unique demands of coolroom, chiller and freezer applications.
- Robust single-stage helical inline gears for pumps, fans, and mixers
Nord Drivesystems has launched a line of single-stage helical inline gearboxes suitable for pump, agitator, fan, and intra-logistics applications.
- Efficiency and safety first for meat processor’s pump
The pump was coupled with a 75kW motor and supplied to the site for years of trouble free pumping.
- Weflux² fluid sensors
Treotham has introduced a compact range of fluid sensors designed to measure both flow velocity and temperature, regardless of position and flow direction.
- Anti-slip surface protection film
You know the impact liquid drips, spills, heavy traffic, rolling chairs and other finish-eroding events can have on your floors and surfaces, not to mention the slip hazards associated. With the 3M Anti-Slip Surface Protection Film, you can now prevent that damage & keep your floors safe even in heavy traffic areas. The Anti-Slip & … Continue reading Anti-slip surface protection film
- Electronic access management system
The Euchner EKS is suitable for industrial environments and can be used in hygienically sensitive areas such as the food industry.
- AC variable speed drives for HVAC industry
Regal Beloit Australia has introduced the new MD100H HVAC series of AC variable speed drives to the Marathon drives range.
- EtherNet/IP encoders for high-speed applications
These units provide an optical-based encoder solution with electronic multi-turn capabilities for position applications requiring feedback.
- Low power variable reluctance pressure transducer
Specially built units are also available for use in sea water, saline solutions, brine, and other corrosive media.
- Tesla battery provides farmers alternative energy source
Farmers have been told that Telsa’s battery storage technology could be thrown into the mix when it comes to food, fibre and energy production.
- Handheld device improves maintenance efficiency
The AMS Trex Device Communicator delivers an intuitive consumer-quality user experience in a tool built to withstand harsh industrial environments.
- New remote operation of filling machines
Feige Filling, has designed an industrial-grade tablet to enable the remote operation of its filling machines, saving operators’ considerable amounts of time.
- Security monitoring for small business
The system combines wired video surveillance and access to wireless smart home technology to deter break-ins and detect intrusion.