- Vehicle disinfection system for food manufacturers
Food manufacturing or processing plants are acutely aware of the importance of keeping bacteria, disease, pests and other contaminants out of your property.
- Precision control tension and compression tester
Mecmesin, through its Australian distributor SI Instruments, has launched the first of a new generation of universal testers, with a focus on precision control.
- Rolling bearing grease for food and beverage industries
Schaeffler Australia is introducing a new NSF H1 compliant grease in the Australasian market, formulated to improve rolling bearing performance in the food and beverage industry. Schaeffler’s FAG Arcanol FOOD2 grease is softer, sturdier and more energy saving, and produces less friction than other lubricants. The grease is fully NSF H1 compliant, which means it … Continue reading Rolling bearing grease for food and beverage industries
- Variable frequency drives increase efficiency and reduce energy usage
Also known as Variable Speed Drives, VFDs vary the frequency and voltage supplied to the motor, allowing for different speeds, torque or power to be used at different times.
- Plumbing kits maximise performance, simplify installation
These stainless steel plumbing kits simplify installation of the stainless steel super air knife by including all of the proper fittings and tube for hooking up to a compressed air supply.
- UV transmittance monitor
Sensorex has announced the UVT-LED-PW Transmittance Monitor, which provides continuous monitoring for accurate UV disinfection dosing.
- Oil-free rotary screw compressors with integrated compressed air dryer
Kaeser Compressors has launched two new versions of its CSG-2 series dry compression rotary screw compressors.
- Loading bay delivers high level safety
MHE-Demag has entered the Australian dock leveller market, they bring with them the new GATOR series -designed to be the toughest and safest dock levellers in the industry.
- Modular measuring system for pH, conductivity and oxygen
Based on a modular concept, Protos 3400 from Alvi Technologies offers a flexible solution for liquid analysis.
- Updated heavy-duty FC 5200 electric counterbalance forklift
Crown Equipment has launched its most efficient heavy-duty counterbalance forklift for warehouse and manufacturing applications.
- Oil-free two-stage screw compressors
Gardner Denver Industrials Group has launched a range of high efficiency, Comp Air oil-free two-stage screw compressors to enhance its D-Series.
- Differential pressure transmitter and switch
Monitoring the performance of the pump improves it’s efficiency, helps to run the pump with very little maintenance for decades and reduces overall operation cost.
- Secure remote access for industrial networks
Belden Inc. offers a simple and secure way to provide remote network access, programming and diagnostics with the new Hirschmann Secure Remote Access Solution.
- Service-free raw edge V-belt
The Quad-Power 4 V-Belt delivers an extended service life and has been designed to eliminate costly downtime for re-tensioning, repair and replacement.
- LED illumination for the food and beverage sector
The Excelitas Technologies X-cite 120LEDBoost LED illumination solution for fluorescence microscopy delivers 40 percent more power than its’ predecessor.
- Wash-down scales for the food industry
With their IP66 weight indicator, IP67 rated load cell and a tough 304 stainless steel scale base, theses scales are ideal for harsh wash-down and clean room environments.
- SMS module for UV water purification systems
UV-Guard has released an SMS module that will send status alerts to maintenance staff or facility operators via SMS.
- Warehouse floor identification labelling
The yellow moulded base is affixed to the bitumen by the use of a strong epoxy based adhesive or melted onto a bitumen pad.
- Dematic delivers its first automated guided vehicles
Dematic has made its first delivery of the company’s new range of Automated Guided Vehicles from its factory in Belrose, NSW.
- Gorman-Rupp pump helps chicken processing plant
A high tech chicken processing plant in Victoria was having problems with their wastewater pump.