- Safety light screens range expanded by Micromax
Micromax Sensors & Automation announces that Banner Engineering Corp. has expanded its EZ-SCREEN® family of safety light screens to include low-profile models.
- Bestech’s displacement measurement use confocal sensors
Bestech Australia presents the new optoNCDT 2403 confocal chromatic sensor, from Micro-Epsilon, Germany.
- RFID system for intralogistics from SICK
Compact read/write unit housing, high transmission rates in the 13.56 MHz frequency range, and openness for differing fieldbus environments and IT structures make SICK’s new RFH620 RFID system
- Pathogen detection kit from Australasian Medical & Scientific
BioControl Systems Inc. have introduced the new VIP Gold™ pathogen detection kits – available through Australasian Medical & Scientific Ltd.
- Heat and Control’s partner Ishida launches global website
Japan’s Ishida has launched its global website, www.ishida.com, to provide information on its core technologies, products and corporate information for customers all over the world.
- Load and unload trailers with more freedom
Industrial Conveying (Aust) Pty Ltd can now provide dock skate systems that load and unload trailers for more freedom and greater handling reduction.
- Minimise Beer wastage with optical oxygen measurement
METTLER TOLEDO’s new InPro6970i helps to minimise waste of beer and to reduce maintenance costs.
- Fastest time to first label printer
Intermec has introduced the PB22 and PB32 rugged mobile two and three inch label printers, which set a new speed standard – delivering the industry’s fastest time-to-first-label, increasing
- Perfect packaging with Hugo
Perfect Packaging presents the Hugo Beck FLEXO 500 S, a compact universal packer.
- Flexicon evenly distributes powder and bulk coatings
A new Recirculating Spreader-Feeder from Flexicon evenly distributes powder and bulk coatings onto food products as they pass between the unit’s longitudinal discharge hopper and its lower
- Teralba expands options for Spiraflo
Teralba Industries have expanded their refurbishment options for Spiraflo Tubular Heat Exchangers.
- Pentair solves your water problems
Pentair Water Commercial & Industrial Purity Solutions introduces Deluxe HighPure RO Commercial/Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems, designed to efficiently solve a variety of water problems.
- Packserv introduces Accu-Seal pneumatic plastic tube sealer
Packserv introduces the Accu-Seal Pneumatic plastic tube sealer for hire.
- Stora Enso presenting at drinktec 2009
Stora Enso will be presenting exciting product developments and solutions of its one-side coated label papers at drinktec 2009.
- Turck Q08 sensor extended range
TURCK announces that the company’s rugged Q08 uprox+ factor 1 sensor—designed to detect steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminum at the same rated sensing distance—now offers an
- Cropscan Loren 1000G by NIR
NIR Technology Systems has developed the Cropscan Loren 1000G, a new protein and moisture analyser for farmers.
- HBM’s latest Perception data acquisition software
HBM has released version 6.0 of its leading Perception data acquisition software.
- Boge focuses on the customer’s compressed air demands
Boge Compressors Ltd has recently launched a new compressor controller – the Boge FOCUS – which operates according to the customer’s actual compressed air demand ensuring optimised system efficiency.
- Simplify device set-up with Turck
To simplify device set-up and installation time, TURCK’s interface module family may now be programmed via a PC or on-board push buttons using FDT/DTM software, along with PACTware.
- Improved cylindrical photoelectric sensors from Rockwell
Rockwell Automation has introduced an improved and expanded line of 18mm cylindrical photoelectric sensors —the Allen-Bradley 42CA Series C.