- Graintec introduces new Melamine test kits
Graintec, an authorised distributor of Romer Labs, has introduced to Australia a new, highly sensitive AgraQuant ELISA test kit that has been designed to meet the coming regulatory limits for
- Gas detectors for winemakers
Crowcon has released handheld and wall-mounted gas detectors for the winemaking industry, designed to sense excess carbon dioxide, oxygen depletion and other gas hazards.
- Minimal downtime for electronic upgrade of track scales
Accuweigh has upgraded a butcher’s existing mechanical track scales by fitting a load-cell-based design into the metalwork.
- Campbell’s efficient tray labelling machine
The Shepparton Campbell’s Soup plant has increased its line efficiency by implementing a new labelling machine.
- Using warehouse floor space near the ceiling saves running costs
With energy prices – particularly electricity – forecast for continuous price hikes across Australia in the coming years, this can easily put the squeeze on warehouse operators with large premises.
- Portable check-meter for monitoring performance of flow meters
Siemens has released a new check-metering portable clamp-on unit for testing the performance of flow meters. The Sitrans FUP1010 is said to be heavy-duty and suited for both indoor and outdoor
- Capping production costs
The Semi-Automatic Cap Tightening (AC-1) machine from Packserv is air operated, fully torque adjustable and has a variety of chucks and attachments to suit just about every screw top closure.
- Electric performance from emissions-free forklifts
First Creek Wines has taken delivery of a fleet of seven Powerlift Nissan forklifts for its wine handling needs.
- Robotic case picker from ADM
The latest development available from ADM Packaging Technology is the Adabot R700 robotic case packer, used as a high-speed case packing system.
- New Magliner Keg Mover
Warequip has introduced the latest trolley to their range, the Magliner Keg Mover.
- Innovec Controls have released the ITP printing Totaliser.
The ITP is an intelligent printing totaliser intended primarily for liquid flow measurement.
- Eliminate double handling by weighing pallets on stretch wrappers
Accuweigh has said it is possible to eliminate double handling by fitting stretch wrappers with load cells and digital weight indicators.
- Improvements to volumetric food handling and filling equipment
Packaging Automation UK has released an improved line of volumetric container filling and sealing equipment for food applications in Australia.
- Keg trolley increases manoeuvrability and loads
Warequip has added a new trolley to its range of products, designed for beverage companies.
- Customised material handling solutions
After two years of intensive R&D, Irish forklift manufacturer Combilift has launched the Combi-CB, a forklift designed specifically to handle mainly palletised loads and a smaller amount of
- Power meter provides detailed monitoring
Schneider Electric has launched a power meter which can monitor power and energy usage for reliable power supply to critical applications.
- Thermocouple data loggers keep ovens running hot
Pacific Sensor Technologies has released a four-channel thermocouple oven data logger.
- Intelligent automatic vacuum control
John Morris Scientific has introduced Vacuubrand’s latest generation vacuum controller – the CVC 3000.
- Autonomous fill level inspection
The new Checkmat 753 HF from Krones AG, Neutraubling, Germany, is a stand-alone solution for reliably detecting over- and underfills on the basis of high-frequency measurements.
- Dy-Mark Identification Solutions to exhibit at Impetus 2008
Product identification company Dy-Mark Identification Solutions will be exhibiting its label applicator at Impetus 2008 – the biennial GS1 conference will be held at the Sofitel, Melbourne on