- Australian Institute of Packaging
- beverage business
- biodegradeable packaging
- bosworth wines
- Carlisle belts
- Drake supermarkets
- General mills
- Motion Asia Pacific
- organic wines
- Perfect Labs
- Shelter Brewing
- Small to mid range process control systems
ABB Australia has launched the new AC 700F controller – the latest addition to the Freelance 800F control system.
- Flightless fowls take off on forklifts
An articulated Schaffer forklift is being used to handle around 10,000 live chickens a night, helping transport the birds from farm to factory to satisfy Australia’s diet for poultry.
- Japanese bagging equipment
Accuweigh has signed an agreement to become the exclusive agent in Australia for Japanese bagging equipment manufacturer Newlong.
- TS Easy Empty for unloading 240 litre wheelie bins
The standard 240 litre capacity plastic garbage or ‘wheelie’ bin has been adopted by many industries as an appropriate container for the storage of industrial wastes or other products.
- DEUBLIN SpindleShield Unions for CNC Machining Centres
DEUBLIN is a manufacturer of precision rotating unions for water, steam, air, hydraulic, vacuum, coolant and hot oil service.
- Replacing conventional sensors in materials handling
Micromax Sensors and Automation has released Banner Engineering’s new universal voltage sensors suited for materials handling applications.
- Flowmeters for hygienic applications
ABB has launched a range of flowmeters targeted primarily at the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Graintec launches new Aqualab Water Activity meter
The brand new Aqualab Series 4 water activity meter is available for purchase in Australia from Graintec Pty Ltd from this month.
- IncuityEMI software combines business and industrial intelligence
The latest business solution available from Rockwell Automation is the powerful IncuityEMI version 2.6 ‘enterprise manufacturing intelligence’ (EMI) software.
- IBC powered batch controller
The IBC is an intelligent batch controller for liquids with an eight (8) digit 14mm character height LED display.
- Trucks with bag air suspension for carrying sensitive materials
Isuzu has expanded its proprietary four-bag air suspension system to five additional models of medium duty trucks, allowing a range of sensitive materials to be transported via the roads.
- Air-over-hydraulic foot pump provides precise load control
Enerpac has released an air-over-hydraulic foot pump which it claims enables finer and safer control while allowing completing tasks twice as quickly as conventional pumps.
- Putting wet-sterilisation-based ACF technology in mini-isolators
KHS now offers the beverage industry an innovation in the form of ACF equipment that operates according to the process of wet sterilisation in a mini-isolator and is based on proven components.
- New Wallace & Tiernan single function controller
Siemens has expanded on its range of water solutions by introducing the Wallace & Tiernan Single Function Controller (SFC), a single measurement unit that complements its current analyser and
- Peel testing with Mark-10
Mark-10 have designed a complete testing solution for packaging manufacturers, in trying to determine the force required to pull off seals, while maintaining a 90° angle throughout the
- Pallet positioner increases accessibility for picking
Optimum Handling Solutions has released a heavy duty pallet picking positioner said to make picking or unloading palletised goods safer and easier.
- Compressor provides environmental gains and cost savings
An advance in compressor technology, now available in Australia, can provide major environmental benefits and substantial cost savings for industry.
- Homogenisation, Emulsification, Crushing and Dispersion
John Morris Scientific introduce ART’s MICCRA series for homogenisation, emulsification, suspension, dispersion and crushing – all in one instrument.
- Adjustable air amplifier moves air for many applications
Exair has released an adjustable air amplifier said to move high volumes of air at low cost.
- Quick change liquid filtration system for high-flow applications
Pentair Industrial has released a liquid filtration system suited for high-flow-rate applications in the food and beverage sectors.