- Adjustable air amplifier moves air for many applications
Exair has released an adjustable air amplifier said to move high volumes of air at low cost.
- Quick change liquid filtration system for high-flow applications
Pentair Industrial has released a liquid filtration system suited for high-flow-rate applications in the food and beverage sectors.
- Viscount Plastics launches Retail Supply Chain Solution
Viscount Plastics has released the first Australian designed and made merchandising unit known as the Nally MUTM.
- Hybrid truck – efficient & environmentally friendly
HINO has released a hybrid truck said to provide improved performance and efficiency while lowering emissions.
- ADM check weighers
ADM Packaging Technology supply automatic check weighing equipments for close accuracy weighing of packaged products operating on end of packaging lines.
- MECA tray sealing machines from Linco Food Systems
The MECA range of MAP capable tray sealing top lidding machines has been expanded to cater for all production needs – from semi-automatic, low capacity machines, through to high speed fully
- Zebra G-Series desktop barcode label and receipt printer
Providing increased durability and ease of use, the G-Series provides the best value of all basic desktop thermal label printers.
- Vibratory switches for liquid media
The new Sitrans LVL100 and LVL200 vibratory switches from Siemens are suitable for high and low detection of all liquid media independent of mounting position.
- New SEW oil sensor predicts oil lifespan
A new oil analysis sensor from drive solutions group, SEW-Eurodrive, is providing Australian industry with a powerful tool to aid the prevention of unplanned gear-unit downtime.
- Turnkey ventilation solutions
Air movement specialist Fanquip now provides complete turnkey ventilation solutions for factories, warehouses and food processing plants.
- A new paradigm in full-case picking
SSI Schaefer International recently launched the Schaefer Case Picking (SCP) at CeMat 2008 in Hannover; a world-first paradigm-changing, fully automated case-picking system that can handle
- FMS belt scales for bulk conveyors
FMS belt scales are designed for mobile and stationary applications like mobile crushers or stationary conveyors.
- LabWare LIMS Software Suite version 6
Version 6 of the award winning LabWare LIMS solution offers hundreds of new product enhancements, as well as significant new Modules that strengthen its position as the industry’s most
- ABB introduces FAM540 VA Meter with new electronics
The intuitive operation is readily comparable to modern cell phones. The user can easily configure the flowmeter at the meter site without resorting to any written instructions.
- Tna introduces new generation Robag 3 with Kanga Jaw Technology
Tna, a leading supplier of turn-key, integrated packaging and processing solutions for food production companies worldwide, launches the robag 3 Vertical Form Fill & Seal (VFFS) packaging
- New remote control software for Hitachi PXR series inkjet printers
The new remote control software for Hitachi PXR series inkjet printers, PXRView 5, is designed to provide production control offices with interference-proof and central networking control of
- Water level sensors see through opaque containers
Banner Engineering has released opposed mode water sensors which can detect water-based liquids in clear, frosted, coloured and partially opaque bottles or containers.
- Rapid tunnel freezer provides easy cleaning
BOC launched a hygienic tunnel freezer at FoodPro 2008, which it claims has quick freezing capabilities to maintain the quality and shape of food products.
- Linx 4900 CIJ coder cleans up in wash-down environments
With an IP55 rated stainless steel cover, sealed print-head and printer-adjusted running parameters, the 2-line Linx 4900 printer, which can print logos and graphics, is designed for minimal
- Tough flooring for food processors
McCain Foods has installed BASF’s flooring, after trials in Tasmania found it suited for the harsh operating environment.