That’s Amore Cheese has launched its first range of organic cheeses! Certified organic, the range includes five cheeses made from organic local cow’s milk from Gippsland.
Known for its award-winning range of Italian-style cheeses that are made in Melbourne, releasing an organic range is obvious next step for That’s Amore.
The range includes:
- Nabucco: semi matured organic cow’s milk cheese
- Mozzarella: gourmet organic mozzarella, perfect for melting
- Smoked Mozzarella: gourmet organic smoked mozzarella
- Caciotta: fresh organic cow’s milk cheese
- Caciotta Pepper: fresh organic cow’s milk cheese with pepper
“We are so pleased to be able to offer our customers an organic range of cheeses,” said Giorgio Linguanti, managing director of That’s Amore Cheese. “Working with our farmers in Gippsland, we are using the very best organic milk to produce this selection of five cheeses. An organic range is something we have been working towards for a while and so launching it now is a great way to finish 2020.”