A steady influx of new competitors in the market has increased the pressure on CPG manufacturers’ and chemical product’s laboratories to accelerate innovation. But the challenges faced are already significant, as innovation is often hampered by antiquated, inefficient lab processes. CPG companies as well as specialty chemicals and lubricants manufactures need the tools to reduce operating costs, remove bottlenecks and speed up the overall process of launching innovation.
Perfect Lab is an integrated lab solution to help transform lab processes to improve productivity and bring rapid, game-changing innovation to market faster. By removing paper and ‘dark data’ from the lab and replacing with digital recordkeeping, researchers will spend less time searching for data…and more time innovating. Perfect Lab streamlines the process of finding new ingredients and materials for formulation testing. It features fast, easy-to use chemical inventory management to minimize compliance and safety issues. Perfect Lab reduces physical testing, time and cost to get great products into the hands of the consumers.
Benefits of Perfect Lab
- Reduce physical testing by up to 50 per cent. Create a digital database of research experimentation data so you can avoid costly experiment “repeats”.
- Reduce raw materials usage by up to 30 per cent. Utlising accurate inventory visibility, precious raw materials usage can be reduced.
- Accelerate innovation by up to 20 per cent. Accelerate the innovation process by reducing effort needed for documentation and improving collaboration between people involved in the formulation development process.
- Effortless compliance. Automate chemical inventory management and reduce safety and regulatory risks while improving compliance and audit scores.
- Reduce launch cost by up to 15 per cent. Streamline lab processes on a single platform to eliminate “dark data” and avoid unecessary, costly experiments.
- Data integrity and visibility. Simplify data searching and sharing across labs and sites and access real-time analysis and reporting on-demand
To find out more, click here.